Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Masala Chai Teabags – 72 count
18 in stock
Enjoy the ultimate taste of home with our Masala (spiced) Chai Teabags. This perfect proportion of traditional Indian chai spices and black Assam tea gently awakens the senses and is the ideal ‘pick me-upper’ for any time of the day.
Rich in anti-oxidants and other health benefits, QuikTea’s flagship blend has refined the Chai Wallah (the Indian street vendors of Masala Chai) experience, making it ready for whenever and wherever you are!
We are committed to delivering complex flavors in a simple cup, allowing you to bring the authentic chai experience to you. Buy a box of Masala Chai Teabags online today and enjoy all the wonderful aroma of Darjeeling and Assam tea blended with the soothing flavors of masala. Ease your cares away.
The robust flavor of Assam Tea combined with the soothing flavor of spices gives you a boost in your day.
- Each box includes 72 individual Masala Chai Teabags (Also available in a Masala Chai Tea Latte)
- Product of Assam, we proudly carry Assam’s Rhino logo
- Non GMO and All Natural with no preservatives
- CHAI LATTE BENEFITS: The wonderfully aromatic and robust flavors of Assam and Darjeeling tea blends provide a boost to your health! These teas have been known to provide your body with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties to keep you at your best! Also don’t forget that Calcium from the milk provides you with Healthy bones & teeth.
- MASALA BENEFITS: Masala chai, a blend of multiple traditional Indian spices, makes it rich in antioxidant properties that improve digestion and alleviate nausea symptoms. A cup of masala chai has also been known to improve heart health!
- Start with fresh, cold water in a kettle/pot.
- Place a QuikTea Cardamom Chai teabag in your favorite cup or mug.
- Bring water to a rolling boil and immediately pour over your teabag.
- Cover and steep for a good 3 minutes.
- Remove the teabag, relax and enjoy!
Additional Notes: Enjoy your tea hot as is or add milk/sugar/honey/lemon if that’s your style. You can even serve as an iced tea (cold or hot brew) for those hot days that call for a smooth and refreshing treat.
Check out our Spiced Cold Brew recipe here!
- Assam Black Tea
- Natural Spice Extracts (Cardamom, Ginger, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Nutmeg)
Madras Coffee - 31mg
Unsweetened Madras Coffee - 42mg
All Chai teas -4mg
All Unsweetened Chai - 3mg
The 1st 5 digits of the Batch code contain the product Best Before date. Of that 5 numbers, the 1st 2 digits is the Year. The last 3 numbers represent the day of the year. For eg. 21261 would translate to a Best Before Date of Sept 18, 2021. (See picture)
For more frequently asked questions, please refer to QuikTea`s FAQ
Ethically SourcedAll of our products are harvested and produced in a sustainable and responsible fashion for a great, amazing taste every time!
Nature’s GoodnessSimplicity – guaranteed!
With simple, easy to understand ingredients, we are committed to providing all natural products free of synthetic colors, flavors and preservatives!